Sunday, January 9, 2011

What's happening!

Hey fellow glitter fiends! I hope you all are having a great weekend. I just wanted to tell you what is coming up here at JADGG.

-Monday: The Shiro Cosmetics review will be posted.
-Tuesday: EOTD look

I am currently waiting for my order from RockaBettyBeauty Cosmetics. It was shipped on the 8th, so soon. Also, I found a new shop on etsy called Cake Mineral Makeup. Their shop was intriguing so I ordered from them.

I am also wanting to do a give away from Sugarpill Cosmetics! I need more followers and if you help me out, you could end up winning a fabulous prize! I'm talking winners choice of pigment(s) from Sugarpill! Right now I am at 17 followers (yay thank you all!!). When I hit 50 - I will hold the give away. So spread me around and let's get some new friends on here.

Have a good one and be safe. Look for the Shiro review tomorrow and leave me your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment